To suggest a resource, please send the link to its website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For resources related to transitioning out of sex work, see our page: Transitioning out of Sex Work.
Click above to go to current statutes.
SEX WORKER ORGANIZATIONS
- Sex Workers Support (National)
- Sex Worker Outreach Project (SWOP)
- Sex Workers Support (International)
- Network of Sex Work Projects
- Services for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Freedom Network Member Organizations
Adult Industry Medical Healthcare Foundation (AIM) AIM is a non-profit corporation created to care for the physical and emotional needs of sex workers and the people who work in the Adult Entertainment Industry. Through our HIV and STD testing and treatment, our counseling, and support-group programs, we are happy to be serving the sex worker community. Our goal is to provide health care for the body, mind, emotion, and spirit.
- Sexual Assault
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Domestic Violence
- Safe Horizon Hotline (includes shelter): 1-800-621-HOPE
SEX WORKER BLOGS
STDs Chart – San Francisco City Clinic – STDs associated with particular sex acts
Escort Support - Great site with lots of helpful info.
Bad Client List - Dangerzone411 – Providers only website for local, regional, national bad client alerts
Another Bad Client List – National Blacklist Deadbeat Registry
Glossary – Escort industry standard terms and acronyms
- Legal Help (National) Lawhelp.org
LOCAL TUCSON COMMUNITY LINKS